Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Action: Nvidia Straddle

I made a straddle on Nvidia (NVDA). It was possible to buy calls with $1.10 and puts with $0.95, making the total price for the straddle $2.05.

Nvidia will announce its earnings after market close, that will probably force NVDA to make a big move tomorrow.

The implied volatility for NVDA is around 73% at the moment.

I actually believe that NVDA will jump on the results, but the puts are for back-up.

More explonations and information coming shortly...

Note that this is not a recommendation, but my own trading diary!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool site... goodluck with those puts

5/12/2005 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Online Trading said...

Hey, you have a great blog
I have a Online Trading site.
It covers how to trade online if you're interested.

11/13/2005 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous futures trading said...

Hi there , I had been out looking for some new information on trading for a living when I found your site and Action: Nvidia Straddle. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

12/13/2005 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous active trader said...

Hi , Out surfing for information on futures trading & happened upon your site. While Action: Nvidia Straddle wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12/14/2005 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

8/18/2007 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

8/19/2007 01:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

9/10/2007 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to more know about it. asthma Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

2/01/2012 06:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home