Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Live Action: Long CMX

9:39 AM
I would go long with Caremark Rx (CMX) at $44.30.

This trade is not with real money, I am just checking my trading strategy.

See also:
Technical Analysis: Caremark Rx (CMX) Brakeout

4 Comments:

Anonymous Trading Software said...

Great blog
If you have a few minutes come and visit my

site.

11/13/2005 06:08:00 PM  
Anonymous trading for a living said...

Hi there , I had been out looking for some new information on online trading when I found your site and Live Action: Long CMX. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

12/13/2005 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous day trader said...

Hello , been looking for the latest info on equity trading and found Live Action: Long CMX. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12/14/2005 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous PENNY STOCKS said...

Very interesting

12/03/2012 01:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home