Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Stock Option Tutorials

Learning to trade options

There is an option tutorials section on CBOE site, that gives the basic idea what options are and how you can burn your money with these (I have seen statistics claiming that over 90% of option traders are trading unprofitable).

Anyway, the basic idea with options trading is to understand the potential risks and not to put all your money under one trade. There are a lot of different possibilites how and when you should use options, and some of them, instead, help to lower your portfolio risk.

Be aware that options allow to leverage your investment power and if you don't fully understand the factors which affect options price, don't better try this.

After reading these tutorials you should have the basic knowledge of options.

Read further:
CBOE: The Options Institute
Nasdaq: Understanding Options
Optionetics: Trading Education Center (good reading)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have done a great job on setting up your Blog. Your site will definately be bookmarked.

I am in the process of setting up a investing smart
site. It's basically a resource site which covers investing smart
related stuff.

Please let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

10/13/2005 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger August said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a day market stock trading site. It pretty much covers day market stock trading related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/15/2005 07:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good post. I have a site about prudential real estate please look at it if you can.

10/24/2005 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Good blog very valuable info, I'll book market and come back offten, I did't see any adsense ads though. You should think about adding them. It is good revenue to you as a webmaster/ blogger.

I have a blog about The Facts of Forex

It is a pretty good blog if you want more information on How to make moneyTrading.

10/26/2005 03:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a best day trading stock blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/26/2005 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a stock trading simulator blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/27/2005 09:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site. We have Free Houses on my site. Please take a look log home construction loan

11/04/2005 01:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a http://www.start-job.com/s-asset management
.html site/blog. It pretty much covers asset management
related stuff.
http://www.start-job.com/s-asset management
.html asset management


http://www.start-job.com/n-asset management
.html News asset management

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/04/2005 03:52:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, your blog is inmformative, I just found a brand new forex trading system using both Mathematical and psychlogical approch, hope you can visit and it will be useful to your trading life.

11/14/2005 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger kleinoooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a insurance lead site. It pretty much covers internet generfated leads for annuities and ltc.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/22/2005 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are tired of all the trendy toys out there, this is a
classic you can't go wrong with. Another unique feature of this set was the inclusion of two Thestral mini-figures. At 14+ these models are more in the league of adult collectors who enjoy the attention to detail and design and the intricate build.

Feel free to visit my website lego Police station

6/12/2013 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home