Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Live Action: CDWC calls

I just bought CDWC June $55 calls with $0.80, expect some bounce. CDWC released May sales, which were a little disappointing. I don't see a reason why CDWC should trade so low (more than -8%).

Note that this is not a recommendation, but just an entry of my trading diary!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Trading Software said...

Some great info here!
If you have a few minutes pay a visit to my
Trading Software site.

11/13/2005 06:07:00 PM  
Anonymous day trader said...

Hi , Out surfing for information on emini trading & happened upon your site. While Live Action: CDWC calls wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12/13/2005 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous futures trading said...

Hello , been looking for the latest info on emini trading and found Live Action: CDWC calls. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12/14/2005 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous options trading said...

Good covered point, lots of people simply put something weired theories in front of public.
But it doesn’t work i think because know one sure how it will going to happen
It looks like just coping ideas which someone has already written. I found even on
popular blogs guest bloggers bring same theories which I already know. I observed they
just try to spice up their article without knowing what really audience want to read.

options trading

4/16/2011 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home