Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Live Action: Eyetech Pharmaceuticals (EYET) puts

It is possible to buy EYET June $12.5 puts with $0.65. I purchased the same options with the same price some days ago. Although I had the puts, I list this trade here as a new paper trade, starting from today, because I hadn't mentioned my position before.

This trade is not with real money, I am just checking my trading strategy.

See also:
Technical Analysis: Eyetech Pharmaceuticals (EYET)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Trading Software said...

Great blog
If you have a few minutes come and visit my

Online Trading Software
site.

11/13/2005 06:08:00 PM  
Anonymous active trader said...

Hi , Out surfing for information on day trading & happened upon your site. While Live Action: Eyetech Pharmaceuticals (EYET) puts wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12/13/2005 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous day trader said...

Hi , Out surfing for information on equity trading & happened upon your site. While Live Action: Eyetech Pharmaceuticals (EYET) puts wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12/14/2005 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home