Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)

I would go long with NeuroMetrix (NURO) at $16.33 at the moment. See the links for reasons, there is also more information about NURO.

This trade is not with real money, I am just checking my trading strategy.

Update (2:49 PM, June 13 2005):
Positive volume spike today.

This is mid- or long-term investment, not a day or swing trade. Anyway, I may consider closing the position sooner, if the shares should surge, but I would probably buy them back lower levels if possible.

See also:
Update: Analysis: NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)
Analysis: NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)

5 Comments:

Blogger acoach2 said...

You have a great blog. I'm going to book mark this one! I have a site onswing trading.
It also has a lot of usefull information about swing trading. Stop by if you have time.

10/26/2005 02:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Trading Software said...

Some great info here!
If you have a few minutes pay a visit to my
Online Trading Software site.

11/13/2005 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous online trading said...

Hello , been looking for the latest info on futures trading systems and found Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO). Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12/13/2005 11:46:00 PM  
Anonymous active trading said...

Hello , been looking for the latest info on active trading and found Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO). Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12/14/2005 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous commodity futures said...

Well done on a nice blog . I was searching for information on futures trading and came across your post Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO) - not quite what I was looking for related to futures trading but very interesting all the same!

Well, Christmas is over and we're all getting ready for the new year and there aren't many trading days left. Although I'm still trying to grapple with where the dollar's headed next year. My feeling is that it's going to be much the same as this - all over the place, but possibly on the ascendant over the year, mainly due the instability in the Eurozone. And as for stocks, I think the safest thing is to stick to trading the indices. There's still too much downward pressure.

I'm personally bullish on dollar and oil futures, although I'm in for the long haul.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at my new site on: Futures Trading for some serious trading systems. I think you'll find it worth your while.

A happy new year to you and yours! Amon

12/31/2005 08:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home