Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Stocks to watch: GMX Resources Inc (GMXR)

GMX Resources Inc (GMXR) is pointed out in The Knight Trader blog, saying that "GMX Resources, Inc. broke out yesterday on high volume and made a new all-time high. MACD on a daily chart is looking bullish."

See the chart below for another reason why I keep it in my watchlist today: There has been 5 similar patterns during the last year (a jump followed by another day up). Follow this link for a better detailed chart.

I consider trading GMXR only if it shows enough strength.

Stock Chart: GMX Resources Inc (GMXR)
Chart Courtesy of StockCharts.com.

See also:
The Knight Trader: MXR Blue Skies

3 Comments:

Blogger Gordengekko said...

Thanks for the plug. I added your site to links on my blog.

Gekko

6/18/2005 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Gordengekko said...

I also added your site to my boiler room message board under options trading and I put a little sticky on it.

http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=66583

Gekko

6/18/2005 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Online Trading said...

Thanks for adding my blog to your links list!

6/18/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home