Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

This Still Is Year 5 of the Decade

The latest McClellan Market Report (available on 21st Century Alert site) reminds that it is still a year ending with 5. I think most of you have have read that years ending in 5 are always up years. Almost every market analyst wrote at least once about this topic in the beginning of 2005. But now, no one is talking about it anymore. As all major indices are below January 2005 values, it may be a reasonable idea to play on this "historical martkets law".

This Still Is Year 5 of the Decade
The McClellan Market Report

Prepared After the Market Close, June 9, 2005
Still, it is hard to argue with a string of anything that has been working 100% of the time since 1885, and which also shows signs of relevance in European stock market data going as far back as the late 1700s, according to Larry Williams.

As contrarians, we are somewhat heartened to know that others have lost track or lost faith in this phenomenon; so much the better for us.

Most people have forgotten about the “year 5 phenomenon”, which is good news for those of us who still remember that the year 5 in every decade tends to be an up year. That means a DJIA close above 10783 this December, or better, and some good times along the way as prices work their way up to fulfill their year 5 destiny.
Read further:
21st Century Alert: The McClellan Market Report: This Still Is Year 5 of the Decade (in PDF format, paid subscription required)

19 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

I really liked the information on currency trading, great job! I have my own currency trading secrets blog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine.

9/13/2005 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and check it out if you get the time 8-)

10/01/2005 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, your blog is informative . I have a website related tofree forex chart, so you can compare the currency rates of different time frames easily. Charts of major currency pairs can be found there, the site should be helpful to your forex trading.

10/22/2005 03:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for a place where I can learn more about forex, forex trading, forex news and improve my online profit. I will be keeping an eye on your blog as I liked it a lot. Another site I found with forex news resources is forex news

10/24/2005 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

You have good content on your blog keep up the good work

10/26/2005 03:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a basics option stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/26/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a forex currency trading system blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/26/2005 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your blog visitors would like to see this value trading us currency website:
value trading us currency

10/26/2005 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a stock trading tip blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/27/2005 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a book forex trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/27/2005 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

hello, your blog is interesting to read, I have a currency trading website, it is informative and provides many currency charts and real time currency quote. It should be helpful to your trading.

10/27/2005 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just browsing around the net for online forex and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about online forex on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about online forex it's hard to know where to begin!
I'm thinking of adding a online forex on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

Until then take care!
Steward.

10/28/2005 06:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good resource here. I would also link to avon beauty product

10/30/2005 04:49:00 AM  
Blogger acoach2 said...

You have a great blog. I'm going to book mark this one! I have a site onswing trading.
It also has a lot of usefull information about swing trading. Stop by if you have time.

11/01/2005 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger acoach2 said...

Great blog here! I'll be back. I also have a site devoted tonewsletter swing trading.
It covers many interesting ideas related to newsletter swing trading. Stop by if you get time and get a free 3 week free subscription.

11/02/2005 01:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Online Trading Software said...

Hi,
You have a great blog.
I have a Trading Software site.
If you are interested in online trading, come and check it out

11/13/2005 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, your blog is inmformative, I just found a brand new forex trading system using both Mathematical and psychlogical approch, hope you can visit and it will be useful to your trading life.

11/15/2005 02:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your blog about forex trading firm
, and I like read your goods article here. If you want to share about forex trading firm
, please visit my web at forex trading firm
.
Thank you and best regards,
Doddy

2/20/2007 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

6/10/2007 05:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home