Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Update 2: Live Action: Internet Initiative Japan Inc (IIJI) calls

IIJI just made new day highs! I could get about 20% profit at the moment.

What went wrong? Maybe I was too tight with my stop (exactly on the resistance), I think I should have left some cents for "turn around area". I still have a lot to learn about stops. I'll do some research during weekend and you'll see some posts about setting stop levels. OK, I think there is nothing more to write about IIJI today. Sometimes things just don't go as I would like to.

See also:
Update: Live Action: Internet Initiative Japan Inc (IIJI) calls
Live Action: Internet Initiative Japan Inc (IIJI) calls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home