Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Update: Live Action: Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) calls

I sold my Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) July 2005 $30 calls with $0.85 as ONXX fell below intra-day support at $26.55. The total profit from this trade was +13.33%, I hold the position for one and a half hour.

See also:
Live Action: Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) calls

3 Comments:

Anonymous Trading Software said...

Hey, you have a great blog
I have a site.
It covers how to trade online if you're interested.

11/13/2005 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous trading for a living said...

Hi , Out surfing for information on trading for a living & happened upon your site. While Update: Live Action: Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) calls wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12/13/2005 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous equity trading said...

Hi there , I had been out looking for some new information on active trader when I found your site and Update: Live Action: Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ONXX) calls. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

12/14/2005 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home