Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Full content in Site Feed!

I disabled content summary option in Blogger and in FeedBurner. What does it mean to you? Now it is possible to get full content with all external links via the site feed. Previously, it was only possible to read content summary.

This change will bring all the interesting content to your favorite feed reader or news aggregator without need to make any extra clicks to access the full body of the posts. I really hope that it gives even more reason to subscribe to Online Trading. If you find this blog useful, it is wise to subscribe, then you won't miss any posts that might be interesting to you.

To syndicate Online Trading feed, please see the following links:

Subscribe to this feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/OnlineTrading)

Add to MyYahoo!

Add to MyMSN

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe with Bloglines

If you want to receive new posts via e-mail, subscribe to Bloglet (you can find the text box below on the right sidebar).

It is also a proper time to refer to an older post where I asked some feedback from you:
Guys, if you see any typos, missing or incorrect text, broken links etc, please let me know (post a comment under the post or send me an e-mail)! Today, there was a typo in the posting about Google options for more than an hour before I noticed it myself, I could have been able to correct it sooner if anyone had written me... :) Of course, you are welcome to contact me with any other suggetions and problems. Let me know, if there are any particular topics you would like to read. I would like to know which areas are the most interesting for you (real time trading opportunities, general reading materials about trading, technical analysis, ...?). And thanks for everyone who is reading my blog, especially some of you, who are checking for new postings several times a day!
If you have troubles with subscribing to the feed or if there is anything else you want me to know, please, feel free to contact!

1 Comments:

Anonymous PENNY STOCKS said...

Thanks for the suggestion.

12/03/2012 03:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home