Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Little Q & A

Michael, the author of Trader Mike blog, gives some insight into his trading strategy:
The two main scans that I use (top Nasdaq % gainers & losers) are set for a minimum volume of 200,000, minimum price of $5/share and volume > 50% of the 20 average volume. I usually bump the volume surge filter up to > 100% of average volume after 10 or 10:30 and on days like yesterday I'll bump it up again later in the day. I don't really know where 200,000 came from. I've been using it on my TC2000 scans for years so it's just stuck in my mind.
Read further:
Trader Mike: A Little Q & A

1 Comments:

Anonymous PENNY STOCKS said...

Nothing like a little Q&A

12/03/2012 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home