Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Talking Emerging Markets With Mark Madden

Talking Emerging Markets With Mark Madden
TheStreet.com
By Gregg Greenberg
7/22/2005 7:26 AM EDT

OK. How much longer can this bull market run?

Emerging markets began outperforming most developed markets in 2001. Nevertheless, 2001 and 2002 were dramatic down years in the global equity markets, so the emerging markets were also down modestly in those years. Even so, the outperformance relative to the developed markets began in 2001 and has continued since then. We expect overall outperformance to continue for several more years.

Which developing markets show the greatest promise?

In our view, some of the more attractive markets are Brazil, Turkey and India.

What are your prospects on the dollar?

I believe the direction of the dollar from here will depend on the U.S. consumer. If consumption continues to be strong, then I would expect the dollar to remain stable at these levels; however, if the consumer slows down and the economy hits a rough patch as a result of it, I would expect the Fed to back off on rate hikes and perhaps even reduce rates again while simultaneously allowing the dollar to weaken further.

Read further:
TheStreet.com: Talking Emerging Markets With Mark Madden

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who uses search engine optimization
companies for improving your site position in search engines?
Search engine optimization is the key to online success i guess

2/05/2007 06:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy storie …
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
… I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex :)
Young lolita it is a best !!!
__________________
http://www.xxx-01.com - New Teen Tgp Site! Visit it and have fun! Enjoy it!
http://www.xxx-01.com/index4.html - Free XXX photo and video
I am not kidding) xxx-01.com - is super hot )

2/16/2007 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Penny Stocks between 1 and 5 Dollars said...

I have a web site where I research stocks under five dollars. I have many years of experience with these type of stocks for those investors looking for an exchange traded fund that invests in lithium stocks their is an exchange traded fund that invest in stocks in the lithium business it is Global X Lithium ETF symbol (LIT). Many of the lithium mines are in the emerging market countries.

12/07/2011 01:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Great Buys In Stocks under 5 Dollars said...

I believe that the emerging markets are overvalued. I would look instead to the markets in europe and the united states.

12/07/2011 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home