Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Update 4: Live Action: Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) calls

I just sold my Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) July $25 calls with $0.90. I bought it in two parts ($0.75, $0.60, with the average price of $0.675). The total profit is +33.33%. I made a stupid mistake with SCHN... I had to leave my computer just for a minute and at this time the shares started to fall. I was holding my soft stop at $0.95 (I was planning to sell at this level if the bid size gets lower, the profit would have been +40.74%).

See also:
Update 3: Live Action: Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) calls
Live Action: Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) calls

6 Comments:

Anonymous cashadvanceblog said...

Hi Blogger

I like your blog. I also have a blog and i want to exchange link with you. My URL is
http://www.cashadvanceblog.com/
If interested, please mail me at
paydayadvance1@gmail.com

thanks

7/08/2005 02:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Trading Software said...

Interesting blog
I am kind of new to blogging.
I have a Online Trading site.
Come and look at it if you a spare moment

11/13/2005 06:30:00 PM  
Anonymous day trader said...

Hello , been looking for the latest info on active trading and found Update 4: Live Action: Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) calls. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12/13/2005 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous day trading said...

Hi , Out surfing for information on day trading & happened upon your site. While Update 4: Live Action: Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) calls wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12/14/2005 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous PENNY STOCKS said...

Some of the chinese steel stocks look attractive.

12/03/2012 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160526
gucci outlet online
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
toms outlet
nike store uk
ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jerseys
nike free 5.0
jordan 11
kate spade outlet
cheap basketball shoes
hollister clothing
burberry handbags
air max 95
kd 7 shoes
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co
supra footwear
louis vuitton outlet
ghd hair straighteners
mont blanc pen
air jordan 4
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors canada outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
toms outlet
louis vuitton purses
rolex watches
oakley vault
louis vuitton
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan femme
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance

5/26/2016 01:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home