Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Live Action: IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) options

I finished buying IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) options position. I got the following options (relative amount in the parentheses):
IACI Aug $27.5 calls (2 x): $0.575
IACI Aug $27.5 puts (1 x): $1.10
IACI Aug $25.0 puts (1 x): $0.25

The total price for this options position: $2.50.

I am thinking of adding some IACI Aug $30 calls with $0.10 to $0.15 also, but I am not sure of this yet.

IACI will release its earnings tomorrow before market open. Analyst estimate EPS of $0.25 ($0.23-$0.27) and revenue of $1.77B ($1.63B-$1.86B).

I expect IACI to make a big move on the earnings.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Trading Software said...

Some great info here!
If you have a few minutes pay a visit to my
Online Trading site.

11/13/2005 06:25:00 PM  
Anonymous trading for a living said...

Hello , been looking for the latest info on online trading and found Live Action: IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) options. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

12/13/2005 11:46:00 PM  
Anonymous futures trading said...

Hi there , I had been out looking for some new information on online trading when I found your site and Live Action: IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) options. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

12/14/2005 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice site.
calypso online
read http://calypso.xbuv.info/ calypso photo
Bye

12/16/2006 11:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Penny stocks tips Advice said...

I would avoid options. Penny stocks are a better way to avoid high risk situations unlike options which have experation dates.

12/12/2011 02:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home