Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Mark Cuban shorting 10k of Overstock (OSTK) shares

Mark Cuban writes the following:
In the interest of disclosure, I am short 10k shares of OSTK. I want to be short more, however the stock is impossible to borrow, the puts are expensive and it’s hard to get any volume off and I don’t know how to Naked Short a stock. If you or anyone you know has naked shorted a stock, or knows how or where I can,I would be curious to find out how it’s done, so please feel free to add it as a comment below.
Read further:
The Mark Cuban weblog: Wall Street - Fact is stranger than fiction

3 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

Mr. OT, I have some thoughts on shorting that I want to share with you privately. (And perhaps you may have heard about it.)

If you'd let me tell you about this idea, "ramlau at yahoo dot com" is my email address.

8/15/2005 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous PENNY STOCKS said...

Shorting is not my cup of tea

12/03/2012 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Multibagger stocks said...

Super post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell you that I have really loved analyzing your website. I have became a subscriber to your blog feed and I hope you will post again ASAP

3/23/2013 02:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home