Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Monday, August 22, 2005

NYSE Short Intrest At Record Highs

Roberto's NasdaqTrader:
Short interest on the New York Stock Exchange rose 2.7 percent to a new record high in August, signaling bearish sentiment, according to information the exchange released on Friday. As of Aug. 15, the number of short-selling positions not yet closed out rose to 8.59 billion shares, up from 8.36 billion a month earlier.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Great Penny Stock Tips said...

I believe that stocks trading between 1 dollar and 5 dollars on the new york stock exchange are of much better quality than pink sheet stocks trading between 1 dollar and 5 dollars.

12/24/2011 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are pleasant in support of new users.

my site: How to Get Good Grades

4/24/2013 06:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation
however I in finding this matter to be really something which I believe I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very extensive for me. I'm looking
forward to your next post, I'll try to get the dangle of it!

my web blog; wig store london

5/31/2013 02:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the good spirit.


My web site http://www.thecomedybox.co.uk

5/31/2013 02:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home