Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stocks to Watch: BIDU

Baidu is finally fading. If it doesn't show any strength later today, there's a big possibility that Baidu shares are heading to major falloff.

BIDU is trading at 76.34 (-6.9%).

News about Baidu in Briefing.com:
Baidu forecasts a slowdown in revenue growth -- FT

Baidu.com, China's leading internet search company, expects revenues to rise by between 11 and 16 per cent in the third quarter compared with the previous three months, a marked slowing in the new Nasdaq star's sequential sales growth. The revenues mainly come from the sale of advertising links that appear alongside its website's search results, a model that emulates that of global search giant Google.

However, questions have been raised about the sustainability of its "MP3" online music search service, which accounts for more than 20 per cent of traffic to the site but which has been targeted by music publishers for allegedly promoting piracy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a best online stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/26/2005 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a basics option stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/27/2005 11:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got a Hot tip on a stock for anyone who is interested in making a great investment. Company name is Vana Blue, symbol is "VBLU" check out their website at: www.vanablue.com.

3/20/2008 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Great Penny Stock Tips said...

I am not a big fan of bidu.

12/24/2011 05:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home