Here you will find information and news about stock markets, online trading, investing, stock brokers. Great collection of tools for everyday trading, like real time stock quotes, interactive stock charts, options calculator, earnings calendar, market comments and suggetions for good reading material makes your trading day profitable!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Update 5: Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)

NeuroMetrix (NURO) break to all time high today in early trading, currently at $25.55 (+2.16%). NURO has raised already 56.5% since I made a trade less than two month ago. I am not selling it right now, hope to see even higher levels.

See also:
Update 4: Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)
Live Action: Long NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

I hear you. Liked the stock when it was $17, still like it now. Have a safe and fun ride!

8/09/2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Online Trading said...

Thanks! I am actually surprised that NURO was not discovered earlier... It has a lot of potential to generate great profits. When I look 2 or 3 year timeframe, I still think, NURO is cheap to buy... But now it's trading at these levels where you have to be careful in short term.

8/09/2005 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

NURO is the kind of stock that I'd put in my 401k. Just like NDAQ and GOOG and CME and so on.

The short-term "CD" of my stock account (I put on the margin, even) is MWY. Just an amazing stock.

I've been following MWY since early 2004, finally bought a couple of weeks ago

8/10/2005 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous PENNY STOCKS said...

Time for a upgrade.

12/03/2012 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment   (feel free to post relevant comments)

<< Home